What you’ll learn in Workshop in Probability and Statistics
- You should be able to pass any introductory statistics course once you’ve completed this workshop.
- Probability, sampling, regression, and decision analysis will all be covered in this workshop.
- Basic algebra is required.
- Excel (recommended) is a spreadsheet program that can be used to create graphs and
This session is aimed to help you make sense of fundamental probability and statistics with easy-to-understand explanations of all the subject’s most significant ideas. Whether you are beginning from scratch or if you are in a statistics class and suffering with your assigned textbook or lecture content, this course was developed with you in mind.
Who this course is for:
- Current students who are (or will soon be) taking a course in introductory statistics with their home institutions
- People in business who want a better grasp of probability and statistics.
|File Name :||Workshop in Probability and Statistics Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||Data Science|
|File Size :||3.46 gb|
|Publisher :||George Ingersoll|
|Updated and Published:||25 Oct,2021|