What you’ll find out in US Income Tax Obligations – Income Tax Prep Work Simplified for You
- Recognize basic government income tax regulations and how it relates to your own your very own personal or house situation
- Prepare and also submit your own standard government and state tax return
- E-file your federal as well as state income tax return safely as well as firmly completely free.
- Be in control of your earnings tax responsibility as well as refunds
- Prepare for your very own personal revenue taxes in the future.
- Discover, learn and apply the federal credit reports as well as reductions that are offered to you as a taxpayer and your dependents
- Gain as well as prolong your understanding of standard revenue taxes as a tool for your individual monetary preparation.
- Save approximately $200/year by preparing and also submitting your very own return.
Pupil Program Feedback: “Dr. Jacinto, you were a fantastic teacher. Your talks were clear, precise and also showed actual “instructor” abilities. You articulate so well as well as extremely understandable as well as follow. Your company was noteworthy as well as covered the material well. I thoroughly delighted in the entire training course. In fact, I have actually paid attention to your lectures two times.”
2015 Tax Obligation Period Ends. A season of SAVINGS start! Enjoy this program for $9 ($39 regular rate) while it is being upgraded for following year’s (2016) tax season. See you inside!
Earnings Tax Obligation Basic Training has one simple goal – and that is for you to be able to prepare & & file your OWN government & & state income tax return by 04/15 by empowering you with the tools you require to comprehend & & discover just how US income tax system functions.
All the products you need to efficiently complete the program are integrated. It’s packed with supplementary resources and also quizzes to enhance knowing. The training course strolls you through how to prepare a basic 1040 from the beginning to the end.
At the end of the program, you will certainly recognize exactly how to determine for your gross earnings based on tax, readjusted gross income, the appropriate type of reduction to take: conventional vs. detailed, the number of exemptions to insurance claim, the credit ratings that you may get, your gross income, tax obligation, tax obligation reimbursement or tax obligation due.
Who this course is for:
- Designed for low and moderate income taxpayers to learn & equip them with the training they need to file their own income tax return each year.
- Tax filers with adjusted gross income of $60,000 or less that filed using forms 1040-EZ, 1040A or 1040 with Schedule A in 2013.
- Taxpayers with combined gross income of under $100,000
- First time filers
- College students who worked part time during the year.
- Accounting college students who need to take Federal Income Tax for Individuals – this training will supplement that class.
- Individuals who pay income taxes every year but DO NOT understand why.
- Individuals who are afraid of taxes.
- Individuals who want to obtain basic income tax training to help others through volunteer tax work for the needy (VITA).
- This course is only designed for US taxpayers.
|File Name :||US Income Taxes – Income Tax Preparation Simplified for You free download|
|Genre / Category:||Finance & Accounting|
|File Size :||4.03 gb|
|Publisher :||Majo Jacinto|
|Updated and Published:||03 Mar,2022|