What you’ll learn in Ultimate Google Analytics course + 50 practical examples
- Learn how the tool works, what data it contains, and most importantly, how it can be used to generate revenue.
- Ability to make informed decisions based on data
- Recognize which Google Analytics reports are most important.
- We’ll look at 50 real-life examples, among other things.
- With 100 quiz questions, you’ll put what you’ve learned to the test.
- How to think critically and not react rashly in a given situation
- Willingness to learn:) and progress the company
- Google Analytics account access
The goal of this course is to teach you how to use Google Analytics as a tool, but more importantly, how to use the data to drive your business. We’ll start with the fundamentals, such as how to measure, basic metric definition, using socio-demographic data to evaluate website traffic, UTM parameters, internal site search, and website speed optimization or segmentation.
“The best Google Analytics course I’ve taken on Udemy for ANALYSIS. A lot of courses just cover DEFINITIONAL or fundamental things like the USER INTERFACE – which are important, but I think most people expect a bit more Analysis from an Analytics course. I was able to use the course materials to provide real value to paying customers. I’d pair this with another course that covers basics like installation, initial set-up, etc.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who not only wants to learn Google Analytics as a tool, but also use the data to drive your business and build a data-driven ability.
- The course is designed for all skill levels. From the very beginners to experienced marketing managers.
|File Name :||Ultimate Google Analytics course + 50 practical examples Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||Marketing|
|File Size :||6.76 gb|
|Publisher :||Pavel Brecik|
|Updated and Published:||24 Oct,2021|