What you’ll learn in The Web Developer Bootcamp 2022
- Using cutting-edge technologies, create REAL web applications.
- Make layouts that are mobile-friendly, accessible, and appealing.
- Recognize and avoid common security vulnerabilities such as SQL-Injection.
- Long after the course is over, continue to learn and grow as a developer.
- Using Node, Express, and MongoDB, build a blog application from scratch.
- Construct a complex yelp-like app from the ground up.
- Work with cloud databases and deploy your applications.
- Make static portfolio and landing pages in HTML and CSS.
- Consider yourself a developer, and practice Googling code questions.
- Create HTML forms that are complex and include validations.
- From the ground up, implement complete authentication!
- Bootstrap 5, Semantic UI, and Bulma are examples of CSS frameworks to use.
- Websites should have responsive navbars.
- Build full-stack web apps from the ground up.
- Using vanilla JS, manipulate the DOM.
- Monitor and test APIs with Postman.
- Create multi-model, multi-data association web apps.
- Create a REAL application that incorporates everything you’ve learned so far.
- To build full-stack JS applications, use Express and MongoDB.
- Arrays and Objects are two common JS data structures.
- Understand how to use the command prompt.
- NPM is a package manager that allows you to install a wide range of useful applications.
- Learn about HTTP requests and how they work.
- Make your own Node modules by following the steps below.
- Create a stunning, mobile-friendly portfolio page for a photographer.
- Create a stunning, mobile-friendly landing page for a new business.
- Authenticate your users
- Make a lovely animated to-do list app.
- With AJAX, you can build single-page applications.
- Have an Internet-connected computer
- Prepare to learn a ton of incredible information.
- Make sure you’re ready to create real web applications!
- Prepare to laugh at my dog Rusty’s jokes.
OVER 500 BRAND NEW VIDEOS! COMPLETELY REDONE!
Hello, and welcome to the brand new version of The Web Developer Bootcamp, Udemy’s most popular web development course, which has been completely overhauled to prepare students for the job market in 2022, with over 60 hours of brand new content. This is the only course you need to learn web development.
Who this course is for:
|File Name :||The Web Developer Bootcamp 2022 free download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||1.36 gb|
|Publisher :||Colt Steele|
|Updated and Published:||11 Nov,2022|