What you’ll learn in The Science of Leadership
- Learn a revolutionary leadership model that will assist me in managing myself and others.
- Recognize the impact of our genetic programming on our behavior and how to deal with it in ourselves and others.
- Connect with my team: Discover the difference between long-term and short-term motivations, as well as a simple method for determining what truly motivates them.
- Engage in problem behavior that stems from cognitive biases and subconscious belief systems in a productive way.
- Recognize potential pitfalls to improve hiring procedures.
- Effective communication tools can help you improve your coaching skills.
- Discover how I use two secret ingredients to boost team engagement.
- Learn how to deal with workaholism, bullying, sexism, racism, and other issues.
- Learn how to activate my prefrontal cortex to improve self-control, adaptability, willpower, focus, creativity, and problem-solving abilities.
- Build a strong team and increase performance by fostering trust.
- Processes for change, meetings, and brainstorming sessions should all be improved.
- Increase employee loyalty and prevent my employees from competing.
- Plus a whole lot more…
- The only real prerequisite for this class is a strong interest in human behavior.
- There is no need to have any prior knowledge; I will guide you through the various concepts, models, and brainstructures presented in the course.
- This course requires no special materials, but it is recommended that you take notes.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) accredited course.
This course is for you if you are a manager or business owner who is in charge of a team.
This course aims to create a link between a century of science and twenty-first-century managers, a link between how our brains work and how we can apply that knowledge to improve our communication and leadership skills.
So expect tools, concrete and simple tools that you can use right away with your team and colleagues; at the end of the day, the goal of this course is to pave the way for a new understanding of motivation and communication, leading to a new, highly effective, and long-lasting leadership model in the twenty-first century.
The Science Behind the Course…I’ll present you with a framework based on the most recent insights in cognitive psychology and related fields, and I’ll show you how these insights apply to leadership and team management.
Behavioral sciences have gained a better understanding of who we are as a species, what motivates us, what demotivates us, why we follow certain people, and why we appear to contradict ourselves so frequently.
Now, the Science of Leadership aims to bridge the gap between the two, providing managers with the knowledge of what motivates their teams as well as the tools to act on it.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) is a term used to describe the process of learning something new
Who this course is for:
- Managers in charge of a team
- Managers looking for tools and insights to manage their team
- Professionals who want to improve on their people skills
- Professionals who want to learn more about human behavior
|File Name :||The Science of Leadership Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||Personal Development|
|File Size :||1.67 gb|
|Publisher :||Gregory Caremans – Brain Academy|
|Updated and Published:||24 Oct,2021|