- Create six beautiful real-world projects for your portfolio (rather than boring toy apps).
- Problem-solving, research, and workflows: how to think and work like a developer.
- From the start, ES6 was designed with arrow functions, destructuring, the spread operator, and optional chaining (ES 2022 ), among other features.
- Classes, constructors, prototypal inheritance, encapsulation, and other features of modern object-oriented programming (OOP).
- The ‘this’ keyword, higher-order functions, closures, and other advanced concepts are all covered.
- Using flowcharts and common patterns, you can architect your code.
- NPM, Parcel, Babel, and ES6 modules: modern tools for 2022 and beyond
- 50 challenges and assignments (with solutions) will help you improve your skills.
- In the Q&A, you’ll find helpful people.
- Create your own personalized learning path based on your objectives: course paths
- This course requires no prior coding knowledge, and I will guide you from beginner to expert.
- We’ll set up your text editor on any computer and operating system, including Windows, macOS, and Linux, during the course.
- The course includes an HTML and CSS crash course, so a basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus but not required.
*** In October 2022 , it will be completely rebuilt from the ground up (68 hours of video) ***
You’ll also learn how to think like a developer, plan application features, architect code, debug code, and a variety of other real-world skills that you’ll need on the job.
You will have the knowledge and confidence to ace job interviews and become a professional developer by the end of the course.
My name is Jonas, and I’m an experienced web developer and designer who has taught this bestselling course to over 400,000 developers since 2022 , always listening to feedback and understanding how students actually learn.
So, what does the course entail?
For a more in-depth look at the content, check out the course curriculum.
Also included in the package are the following items:
If you’re looking for a fun way to learn something new, this is the course for you.
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you’re interested in using a library/framework like React, Angular, Vue or Node in the future