What you’ll learn in The Complete Cyber Security Course : Network Security!
- Advanced practical skills in securing networks against all threats, including advanced hackers, trackers, exploit kits, Wi-Fi attacks, and more.
- We look at network security in depth in this book.
- Become a cyber security specialist by starting a career in the field.
- The most recent and most up-to-date data and methods.
- Using network hacking techniques and vulnerability scanning, find security vulnerabilities throughout an entire network.
- For all types of attack scenarios, firewalls will be configurable on all platforms, including Windows, MacOS, and Linux.
- Learn how to set up and design a small network to ensure maximum physical and wireless security.
- Using tools like Wireshark, Tcpdump, and Syslog, conduct network monitoring to detect and identify potential hackers and malware.
- Learn how corporations, nation-states, your Internet service provider, and others track us online.
- We’ll look at search engine privacy to see how we can mitigate the tracking and privacy concerns that search engines and their associated services have.
- Learn how to use passwords, multi-factor authentication, soft tokens, and hard tokens in the most effective way possible.
- What are the best password managers to use, and why? How are passwords cracked, and how can password attacks be mitigated?
- An off-site sign-up is required to provide your details for this optional certificate, which will be signed by the instructor Nathan House and will allow you to claim CPE credits.
- Most of the topics apply to businesses as well, but the course is delivered as if it were to an individual for personal cyber security, privacy, and anonymity.
- Although it is not required, it is recommended that you view volume 1 of this complete course before proceeding to volume 2.
- Although it is not necessary to purchase anything in order to understand and follow the course, you may choose to purchase additional software, hardware, or services discussed in the course.
- Networking concepts should be familiar to you.
- Please keep in mind that this is volume 2 of 4 of the complete course. After completing all 4 volumes, you will know more than 80% of security professionals, government and law enforcement agents and even%
Make a career out of cyber security.
You will be able to use network hacking techniques and vulnerability scanning to find security vulnerabilities across an entire network after completing this course.
You’ll learn how to design your network for maximum security and to defend against both local and remote attacks, as well as how to use custom router firmware to improve network security.
We cover firewalls on all platforms including Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux for all types of use scenarios, including layer 4 firewalls like Iptables on Linux and PF on MacOS and BSD, virtual firewalls, host-based firewalls, and application-based firewalls like Pfsence.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who wants to become an expert in security, privacy, and anonymity. This volume covers network security attacking and defending. Online tracking and browser security.
- For anyone who would love to gain a practical skillset in mitigating the risk from, malware, Trojans, hackers, trackers, cyber criminals and all online threats.
- This course is for anyone who wants to keep their precious files, emails, accounts and personal information out of the hands of the bad guys.
- For beginners and intermediate Internet users who are interested in security, safety, and privacy.
- For those who want privacy and anonymity online from hackers, corporations and governments.
- This course is designed for personal and home Internet security, privacy, and anonymity. Most of the topics apply in the same way to a business, but the course is delivered as if to an individual for personal cybers security, privacy, and anonymity.
|File Name :||The Complete Cyber Security Course : Network Security! Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||IT & Software|
|File Size :||6.28 gb|
|Publisher :||Nathan House|
|Updated and Published:||11 Nov,2021|