What you’ll learn in The complete AutoCAD 2021 -21 course
- AutoCAD Drawings, Plans, and Layouts are created and edited by students.
- Get ready for the AutoCAD certification exams by studying these resources.
- Floor plans, circuit diagrams, and mechanical drafting are examples of projects you might work on.
- Versions 2021 , 20, and 2021 of AutoCAD have new features.
- Windows operating system knowledge is required.
This is the only course you’ll ever need if you want to learn AutoCAD from the ground up.
The Course’s Main Highlights
What will you learn in this course?
This is a full-length AutoCAD 2021 , 19, 20, and 2021 learning package that covers almost all of the topics you’ll need to know to work with this software, and it’s suitable for both beginners and experienced users.
The course is project-based.
Each module concludes with a practical question related to the course, which students are encouraged to answer before moving on.
This course includes a section dedicated to “practice drawings” and projects such as floor plans, circuit diagrams, and other.
I recognize that students will have questions about the course, and that this is necessary for a healthy learning process, so I encourage students to post their questions in the Q&A section.
If you’re still undecided about enrolling, I recommend watching some of the preview videos to get a feel for the course before enrolling. If you find that the course does not meet your expectations after enrolling, you can always request a refund within 30 days of purchase.
Who this course is for:
- If you are a student with no prior knowledge of AutoCAD, and want a comprehensive course with lots of practice questions then this course is for you.
- If you are a working professional looking to upgrade his/her skills and learn new and advance topics in AutoCAD then this course is also for you.
|File Name :||The complete AutoCAD 2021 -21 course Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||Design|
|File Size :||3.29 gb|
|Publisher :||Jaiprakash Pandey|
|Updated and Published:||25 Oct,2021|