What you’ll learn in Tableau 2020 A-Z: Hands-On Tableau Training for Data Science
- Tableau Desktop 2020 is available for download.
- Tableau can be connected to a number of different data sets, including Excel and CSV files.
- Make a bar chart
- Area Charts should be made
- Scatterplots are a type of graph that you can make.
- Pie charts should be made
- Treemaps should be created
- Dashboards that are interactive
- Storylines should be created
- Learn about the different types of joins and how they function.
- In Tableau, play around with data blending.
- Calculations in a Table
- Parameters in use
- Make charts with two axes.
- Fields that have been calculated
- In a Blend, you can make calculated fields.
- Tableau data can be exported to Powerpoint, Word, and other applications.
- Data from Timeseries (two approaches)
- In Tableau, you can make data extracts.
- Aggregation, granularity, and level of detail are all important concepts to grasp.
- Filtering and Quick Filters are two types of filters that can be added to a document.
- Make Data Flow Diagrams
- Dashboard Actions (Filters)
- Data Elements Are Assigned Geographical Roles
- Advanced Data Preparation (with Tableau’s most recent updates)
- Computer skills are necessary.
Tableau 2020 enables you or key decision-makers to discover data patterns such as customer purchase behavior, sales trends, or production bottlenecks by teaching you how to visualize data.
You’ll discover all of Tableau’s features that make it simple, quick, and beautiful to explore, experiment with, fix, prepare, and present data.
Using Tableau 2020, turn raw data into visually appealing data visualizations.
You can start in any section of this course and do as much or as little as you like because each module is self-contained.
Each section contains a new set of data as well as exercises that will push you to apply what you’ve learned right away.
Overview and Table of Contents
This course starts with the fundamentals of Tableau, including how to navigate the software, connect it to a data file, and export a worksheet, so even novices will feel at ease.
You’ll learn how to work with data extracts and timeseries in order to spot trends in your data and make accurate predictions.
You’ll learn how to make various charts, maps, scatterplots, and interactive dashboards for each of your projects in order to start visualizing data.
You’ll also learn when joining or blending data is the best way to work with and present data from multiple sources.
Who this course is for:
- You should take this course if want to learn Tableau completely from scratch
- You should take this course if you know some Tableau skills but want to get better
- You should take this course if you are good with Tableau and want to take your skills to the next level and truly leverage the full potential of Tableau
|File Name :||Tableau 2020 A-Z: Hands-On Tableau Training for Data Science free download|
|Genre / Category:||IT & Software|
|File Size :||6.03 gb|
|Publisher :||Kirill Eremenko , Ligency Team|
|Updated and Published:||10 08,2021|