What you’ll learn in SEO 2021: Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites
- SEO training covering 50 SEO factors to help you rank #1 on Google.
- Why are those SEO factors so important in the present?
- What effect do those SEO factors have on a website’s Google ranking?
- WordPress SEO 2021 Training: Dos and Don’ts to Rank #1 in Google Search
- Learn everything there is to know about the eight technical SEO factors.
- To increase organic traffic from Google, optimize your website.
- Reduce the time it takes for your website to load to under 0.5 seconds.
- For both desktop and mobile, get a Page Speed Insights score of up to 100.
- Learn how to optimize your website for Google, Bing, and other search engines with these essential skills.
- Search engines will index you more quickly.
- Enhance your website’s user experience – a future SEO consideration
- Reduce the bounce rate of your website visitors and increase the amount of time they spend there.
- Discover how to make the most of the best free SEO tools available on the internet.
- Utilize transactional / informative long tail keywords to drive targeted traffic to your website.
- Get your hands on a long tail keyword list with low competition and high traffic.
- Learn how to debunk common myths about link building and which types of backlinks are most effective.
- Find out which backlinks are no longer valuable.
- Get a list of over 25 White Hat Backlink Generation Resources that you can use right away.
- Learn about out-of-date SEO techniques and myths that can harm your site.
- Protect your website from negative SEO attacks by identifying and removing bad backlinks.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is something that students must be aware of.
- To use the plugins I’ve shown in this SEO 2021 Training course, you’ll probably need a WordPress website.
This course, SEO 2021 Training: The Complete SEO Course for WordPress Websites, covers 50 SEO (Search Engine Optimization) factors for achieving top rankings on Google.
The following are the ways in which each SEO factor is explained:
> What makes you think that’s a factor in SEO?
> A real-life example of how that SEO factor works
> When should these SEO factors be used, and how should they be applied?
This entire SEO 2021 course is based on a keyword research compiled from 10,000 keywords for top 30 SERPs across the years 2014 to 2021 . As a result, they are all new, working
“Really Excellent Course,” Khairul says, “My WordPress website has been optimized, not only for SEO but also for speed improvement.”
The importance of SEO and how to achieve it are explained in detail. This is a fantastic course.
This will be extremely useful if you own a WordPress website or develop for others.
Proof of Concept
Timeline for Course Changes
“Everything dealt so far in technical SEO factors is stuff that we do/write in daily blogging,” Timothy Izquierdo says, “but each of them is dealt from an advanced perspective. Still, it’s so easy to learn.”
This course will assist you in achieving the following objectives:
Learn everything there is to know about SEO, from positive to negative factors, master them, and apply them to your website to achieve top search engine rankings.
Though SEO isn’t rocket science, understanding the impact of terms like doorway pages, keyword stuffing, and bounce rate can be difficult.
I’ve also provided justification, examples, and proof, as well as instructions on how to put it into action on your website.
Negative SEO is a must know section for every WordPress owner, because you may rank #1 in top pages of Google search, for your popular keywords now.
Now you should realize that this course isn’t just a collection of facts; it’s also a highly efficient, streamlined system that will deliver the solid results you’ve been looking for.
If you have ever dreamed of getting to top #1 position in Google search results, then you’ve come to the right course. Click on ‘Take this course’ green button on the top-right corner to enroll now.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners
- Online Marketers
- Search Engine Optimization Beginners / Experts
- Web Designers and Web Developers who wants to design / develop search engine optimized website
- Website owners, who want to get to rank #1 in Google with SEO 2021 Training for WordPress
- If you’re a Content Creator, looking to increase your subscribe base and struggling to get new visitors from organic search
- Anyone who wants to improve his / her / other (e.g. your friend/client) website’s ranking in search results
- If you want to save 1000s of $$ without hiring an SEO company & Learn in-house SEO
- If you want to build / create / setup SEO friendly WordPress websites
|File Name :||SEO 2021: Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||Marketing|
|File Size :||7.44 gb|
|Publisher :||Arun Nagarathanam|
|Updated and Published:||25 Oct,2021|