What you’ll discover in Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Auditing Standards
- Discover the history of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX) and also identify the function of auditing criteria.
- Explore Bookkeeping Requirement 2 (AS2).
- Management assessment procedure, Top down strategy.
- Scams, Terms, Entity level controls as well as walkthroughs.
- Discover Bookkeeping Criterion 5 (AS5).
- Trick modifications, Top down strategy.
- Entity controls, Considerable Accounting professionals, Interpretations.
- Explore the Next Stage – The 2013 Board of Funding Organizations (COSO) Framework.
Typically Accepted Bookkeeping Specifications (GAAS) are Specifications versus which the high quality of audits are executed as well as judged. In the U.S., Standards are promoted by the Auditing Requirement Board (ASB), a department of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Because the flow of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX), the Public Firm Bookkeeping Oversight Board (PCAOB) has developed criteria for publicly traded firms. Areas 103(a)( 2 )(A) as well as 404(b) of the SOX Act directed the Board to develop Specialist standards regulating the independent auditor’s attestation and also reporting on management’s assessment of the effectiveness of Internal Control Over Financial Reporting (ICFR).
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Accounting, Finance, Internal Auditing, or related fields.
|File Name :||Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Auditing Standards free download|
|Genre / Category:||Finance & Accounting|
|File Size :||2.64 gb|
|Publisher :||Illumeo Learning|
|Updated and Published:||03 Mar,2022|