Sales and Selling with Emotional Intelligence free download

Sales and Selling with Emotional Intelligence will help you understand the importance of emotional intelligence in selling . Identify the emotions that drive the selling process and how to work with them effectively . Describe your uniqueness in terms of what you are selling and how you sell it . Examine ways to handle objections with confidence . Solve problems for your customers / clients by becoming a trusted resource and advisor . “Top performing salespeople are 12 times more productive than an average performer,” says CEB – The Corporate Executive Board . ‘37% of salespeople’ are consistently effective. What’s more, some of the behaviours of the remaining 63% actually drove down performance.Authentication failed. Unique API key is not valid for this user.

Who this course is for:

  • Anyone currently working in sales looking to improve their skills, their relationships and their performance
  • Anyone considering a career in selling and as a professional sales person
  • Anyone who interacts with customers / clients on a day to day basis
File Name :Sales and Selling with Emotional Intelligence free download
Content Source:udemy
Genre / Category:Business
File Size :2.43 gb
Publisher :Robin Hills
Updated and Published:05 May,2022

Leave a Reply

File name: Sales-and-Selling-with-Emotional-Intelligence.rar
File Size:2.43 gb
Course duration:4 hours
Instructor Name:Robin Hills
Direct Download: