What you’ll discover in Recommender Systems and Deep Learning in Python
- Understand and apply accurate referrals for your users using easy as well as state-of-the-art algorithms
- Big information matrix factorization on Spark with an AWS EC2 collection
- Matrix factorization/ SVD in pure Numpy
- Matrix factorization in Keras
- Deep semantic networks, recurring networks, as well as autoencoder in Keras
- Restricted Boltzmann Maker in Tensorflow
Believe it or not, mostly all on the internet services today take advantage of recommender systems in some way or an additional.
What do I imply by “recommender systems”, and why are they useful?
Let’s check out the top 3 internet sites online, according to Alexa: Google, YouTube, and Facebook.
Google: Search results
They are why Google is the most successful modern technology company today.
YouTube: Video clip control panel
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who owns or operates an Internet business
- Students in machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence, and data science
- Professionals in machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence, and data science
|File Name :||Recommender Systems and Deep Learning in Python free download|
|Genre / Category:||Business|
|File Size :||0.84 gb|
|Publisher :||Lazy Programmer Inc.|
|Updated and Published:||05 May,2022|