What you’ll learn in R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises!
- Get a good understanding of R programming.
- R Studio is a programming language that can be learned.
- Learn how to program using the fundamentals.
- In R, find out how to make vectors.
- Discover how to make variables in Python.
- In R, you’ll learn about integer, double, logical, and character types, among others.
- Learn how to use the while() and for() functions in R to create loops.
- Learn how to create matrices in R and how to use them.
- Matrix(), rbind(), and cbind() are all functions to learn.
- Learn how to use R’s package manager to install packages.
- Learn how to make R studio work for you.
- The Law of Large Numbers is something you should be familiar with.
- The Normal Distribution
- Working with statistical data in R is a great way to improve your skills.
- Working with financial data in R is a great way to improve your skills.
- Work with sports data in R to get some practice.
- There is no need for previous experience or knowledge; all that is required is a desire to succeed!
By doing, you’ll be able to learn R programming.
There are many R courses and lectures available, but R has a steep learning curve, and students frequently become overwhelmed; this course is different!
Every new tutorial builds on what we’ve already learned and takes us one step further.
This training is jam-packed with real-world analytical challenges that you’ll learn to solve, some of which we’ll solve together and others that you’ll do on your own.
In conclusion, this course is appropriate for students of all skill levels, and you will succeed even if you have no prior programming or statistical experience.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you want to learn how to program in R
- This course is for you if you are tired of R courses that are too complicated
- This course is for you if you want to learn R by doing
- This course is for you if you like exciting challenges
- You WILL have homework in this course so you have to be prepared to work on it
|File Name :||R Programming A-Z™: R For Data Science With Real Exercises! Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||Data Science|
|File Size :||3.94 gb|
|Publisher :||Kirill Eremenko|
|Updated and Published:||24 Oct,2021|