What you’ll learn in Appropriate Segregation of Responsibilities for Internal Control
- Discover the meaning of partition of duties (SOD), and recognize how it applies to duties and also procedures.
- Recognize dangers of poor SOD.
- Identify just how SOD puts on private business procedures.
- Recognize turf opportunities in role assignments.
- Discover control mechanisms.
Partition of responsibilities (SOD) is the keystone of solid interior control. Inability to keep correct turf can interfere with an organization’s ability to deliver solution successfully. Workers usually have problem with the appropriate concepts of what contributes to SOD. When sources are scarce, the concept is a lot more difficult.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Human Resources.
- Anyone interested in Leadership and Management Skills.
|File Name :||Proper Segregation of Duties for Internal Control free download|
|Genre / Category:||Business|
|File Size :||1.17 gb|
|Publisher :||Illumeo Learning|
|Updated and Published:||05 May,2022|