What you’ll learn in OSHA Safety Training: Hazardous Materials
- Hazardous materials must be identified, as well as the ways in which people can be exposed to and impacted by them.
- Hazards associated with hazardous materials, such as injuries and illnesses that may occur, must be identified.
- Describe the methods and techniques for removing hazardous materials’ physical hazards.
- Explain the methods and techniques for removing hazardous materials’ health hazards.
- Elimination, substitution, engineering controls, administrative controls, and personal protective equipment (PPEs) are all part of the control hierarchy.
- Hazard identification, evaluation, and control are all included in this HAZMAT Checklist/Worksheet.
- The student will be able to describe workplace hazardous materials and their preventative/protective measures.
- English must be understood by the student.
- Knowledge of industrial hygiene and safety is required as a starting point.
Those who work in the industry and want to improve their knowledge came across hazardous materials in their daily work, which can include chemicals, biohazards, pressurized cylinders, and sometimes locations going and working into it can be classified as hazardous, such as (confines spaces). OSHA 10 Hours Outreach Training contains various sections and hazardous materials (HAZMAT).
Take this course if you want to improve your knowledge. There are also some downloadable resources, such as a hazardous chemical register that you can download in this training, and an e-book that I found very useful during my time working in the industry.
If you are interested in HSE and work in HSE/Safety as a professional, you must keep up to date, and OSHA guidelines are the best resources for your professional development in EHS. Hazmat studies are required for HSE Engineers and Managers, and this course will cover Hazardous Waste Management and Process Safety Management in addition to hazardous materials.
Who this course is for:
- HSE Professionals who are interacting with hazardous materials
- Lab workers working in laboratory with chemicals and bio hazards
- Industrial workers who are concerned with chemicals and flammables
- Students who want to learn about hazardous materials, their evaluation and control techniques
- In-house trainers who want to increase their knowledge on the subject matter
- Professionals who want to learn OSHA guidelines
|File Name :||OSHA Safety Training: Hazardous Materials Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||Health & Fitness|
|File Size :||3.43 gb|
|Publisher :||HSE-Q Training International|
|Updated and Published:||24 Oct,2021|