What you’ll learn in Natural Language Processing Real World Use-cases in Python
- Real-Life Projects in a Variety of Natural Language Processing Domains
- Create a Natural Language Processing system
- Develop natural language processing models to determine whether or not news is fake.
- Setiment analysis: how to do it
- Students who enroll in this course will master data science and directly apply these skills to solve real-world challenging business problems. Basic programming knowledge is recommended; otherwise, there are no prerequisites and the course is open to anyone with basic programming knowledge.
This course is specifically designed to prepare you for a job perspective in the Natural Language Processing domain using the Python programming language.
We’ll go over everything you need to know about solving real-world NLP challenges with Python in this course.
Following that, we’ll go over the fundamentals of Natural Language Processing, including tokenization, stemming, and lemmatization of text, using the Natural Language Toolkit library for Python.
1.Project #1 @Predict Ratings of a Zomato Resaturant : Develop an AI/NLP model to predict Ratings of Zomato Restaurants..
3.Project #3 @Predict Winner of a Election : Perform Sentiment Analysis to Predict winner of a election..
What are the benefits of taking this course?
So, what are you waiting for? Become a natural language processing expert right now!
Who this course is for:
- One who is curious about to do Carrier Transition into Data Science, Machine learning & Natural Language Processing,
|File Name :||Natural Language Processing Real World Use-cases in Python Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||1.15 gb|
|Publisher :||Shan Singh|
|Updated and Published:||24 Oct,2021|