- Sections for customized learning
- Without using jQuery, you can understand the DOM (file object model).
- Promises, Ajax, and also asynchronous programming
- Prototypes based on OOP and ES5
- Mistake handling, routine expressions, as well as localStorage are all things that enter your mind when thinking about normal expressions.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is required for this job.
Who this course is for:
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||0.98 gb|
|Publisher :||Brad Traversy|
|Updated and Published:||01 Jan,2022|