What you’ll learn in Microsoft Power BI – A Complete Introduction [2021 EDITION]
- Students will be able to analyze data from various sources and create their own datasets at the conclusion of this course.
- Students will be able to work confidently with the various Power BI tools and understand how they interact.
- Students will gain the knowledge necessary to delve deeper into Power BI and learn about its advanced features.
- You’ll need a computer with Windows as an operating system for the majority of the course.
- A basic understanding of data analysis is beneficial, but not necessary.
- A work or school email address is required to register for multiple modules of this course.
[This course has been completely updated (= re-recorded) to reflect all of the latest Power BI Desktop, Power BI Pro (Service), and Power BI Mobile updates that took place recently.
Then Power BI tools are your best bet!
Imagine being able to quickly structure your data, easily add calculations to it, and create and publish nice-looking charts in just a few minutes using Power BI’s comprehensive set of Business Intelligence tools for your data analysis goals.
Who this course is for:
- People who never worked with Power BI and who want to understand how to use these tools
- Anyone who is interested in learning how to connect the different Power BI tools with each other
- People who want to understand how to create customized visuals with the Power BI Developer tools
|File Name :||Microsoft Power BI – A Complete Introduction [2021 EDITION] free download|
|Genre / Category:||IT & Software|
|File Size :||11.15 gb|
|Publisher :||Manuel Lorenz , Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller , Maximilian Schwarzmüller|
|Updated and Published:||10 08,2021|