What you’ll learn in Mastering the System Design Interview
- Working through real-world system design interview questions is a great way to improve your interviewing skills.
- Transactions, data storage, analytics, and databases can all benefit from horizontal scaling.
- For system designs, select appropriate algorithms and data structures.
- To achieve the best results, structure your interview responses.
- From the right angles and with the right questions, approach system design problems.
- Address the soft skills that your interviewer is secretly assessing.
- It is expected that you have some prior knowledge of system architecture and computer science.
Frank Kane, a former Amazon hiring manager who interviewed thousands of software engineers and hired hundreds, will share the secrets of what your interviewer is looking for and the technologies you’re expected to know.
The system design portion of a technical interview loop is often the most difficult, so this course will help you prepare and increase your chances of landing a new job that will change your life.
Who this course is for:
- Experienced software engineers or architects preparing for challenging system design interviews at big tech companies.
|File Name :||Mastering the System Design Interview Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||IT & Software|
|File Size :||2.69 gb|
|Publisher :||Sundog Education by Frank Kane|
|Updated and Published:||11 Nov,2021|