What you’ll discover in LIFE CRAFTING: The System to Make a Masterpiece of Your Life
- 1. You will learn the 5 basic categories that organize whatever you have already found out and also will learn for the rest of your life.
- 2. You will certainly recognize exercising Life-as-a-Craft is a POWERFUL option to living life by experimentation.
- 3. You will learn to attain SUCCESS DELIBERATELY as opposed to wishing for success by mishap.
- 4. You will understand EXACTLY just how to make a work of art of your life, as completion objective of your personal advancement and personal improvement trip.
- 5. You will certainly find out how to methodically exercise LIFE CRAFTING the same way we discover and practice any type of trade, occupation, or occupation.
- 6. You will certainly come to be the LIFE instructor and also MASTER CRAFTSPERSON of your one-of-a-kind LIFE MASTERPIECE.
What Is Life Crafting?
Life Crafting implies skillfully shaping 5 crucial areas of your life incrementally over your lifetime, in accordance with a vision of what your life can be by recognizing what you are mosting likely to do, after that learning and exercising your abilities using a clear dish vs. living by arbitrary trial, and mistake. This is Making a Work Of Art of Your Life. This is Life-as-a-Craft.
‘Life-as-a-Craft’ is a structure based on the techniques found in master workshops throughout the globe, related to practicing ‘life’ as a specified ‘craft’ the manner in which a person finds out as well as techniques textile weaving, woodworking, or any type of other profession, profession, and also profession; (i.e.) the crafts.
Who this course is for:
- Age 14-25: Individuals who want a clear reason why they should learn particular skills and how to choose the right subjects to study and focus on and not waste their time with useless information made for another generation.
- Age 25-45: People in the building phase of life who want to manage ‘content overload’ and ‘burn-out’ that comes from building a career and family all at the same time.
- Age 45-65: Men & Women ready to create ‘masterworks’ because of the depth of knowledge they have achieved thus far in life. This includes reviewing and revising one’s master plan and beginning one’s master’s journal.
- Age 65+: Mentors in the legacy phase of life ready to begin work on the masterpiece collection of stories, knowledge, family heirlooms and more, as a heritage foundation for the next generation to build on.
|File Name :||LIFE CRAFTING: The System to Make a Masterpiece of Your Life free download|
|Genre / Category:||Personal Development|
|File Size :||1.71 gb|
|Publisher :||Life Masterpiece Workshop™️ | Charles Collins|
|Updated and Published:||06 Jun,2022|