What you’ll learn in Learn to Play Chess: from a Beginner to a Fierce Competitor
- Confidently play chess, fight for a benefit, and also checkmate your opponents.
- Chess Mates Buddy software program (included) permits you to exercise your moves.
- Clarified: Beth Harmon as well as Vasily Borgov’s final video game from Netflix’s “Queen’s Gambit”
- Understand exactly how to develop your pressures rapidly as well as harmoniously.
- Protect yourself from your challengers’ fast checkmate efforts.
- In a variety of methods, provide the checkmate.
- Preserve the safety of your king
- Prevent the most usual pitfalls and opening methods.
- Get a head start on the video game initially.
- This program offers you with all of the needed structures with no prior knowledge called for.
- A Windows, Mac, or Linux computer is needed to run Chess Mates Friend exercises.
This program will certainly take you from your first chess relocates to a certain player that understands exactly how to successfully develop forces, maintain the king secure, fend off challenger strikes, get an early benefit, and also checkmate your opponents.
What makes this training course one-of-a-kind is that Dr. Alex is combining his experience as an International Chess Master as well as trainer, in addition to his experience programs training and also adaptive systems, to give you with a mix of training video clips and also workouts provided through the ‘Chess Mates Buddy’ software, allowing you to put your new understanding into method immediately as well as learn chess in the quickest feasible time.
Who this course is for:
- If you’re a beginner and want to learn to play chess confidently and with the best foundations, this course is ideal for you
- If you’re already a seasoned chess player, this course is not for you – but I’ll be publishing the follow-up courses soon!
|File Name :||Learn to Play Chess: from a Novice to a Fierce Competitor free download|
|Genre / Category:||Lifestyle|
|File Size :||4.67 gb|
|Publisher :||Alex Davidovic|
|Updated and Published:||01 Jan,2022|