What you’ll learn in Learn Python & Ethical Hacking From Scratch
- Python programming is covered in 170 videos.
- Hacking lab must be installed.
- At the same time, you’ll learn two topics: Python programming and web development.
- Begin at 0 and work your way up to high-intermediate.
- Over 20 programs on ethical hacking and security have been written.
- Write exciting programs to learn by example.
- Create problems and solutions by modeling them.
- Python 2 and 3 are used to make programs.
- Create programs that run on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- Know how computers work inside and out.
- Build a solid foundation.
- Learn about the differences between hacking and programming, as well as how the two are related.
- Construct a hacking training facility.
- Take part in discussions
- Know what a MAC address is and how to find one.
- Change the MAC address with a Python program.
- Make use of Python libraries and modules.
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) is a programming language that allows you to write code that is
- Make programs that are object-oriented
- a type
- Create a program to find devices sharing a network.
- Examine, read
- Create an arp spoofer program that redirects packet flow in a network.
- Make a packet sniffer to filter data like usernames and passwords.
- Make a DNS Spoofer program to reroute DNS requests.
- On-the-fly network packet intercept and modification
- Create a program that will replace any network computer’s request for a download.
- Inject code into HTML pages that are loaded by any computer connected to the network.
- HTTPS to HTTP is being degraded.
- Make a program that can detect ARP spoofing attacks.
- Create payloads to download files, run commands, and download files.
- Send data over TCP using sockets.
- TCP is a secure way to send data.
- Develop client-server applications.
- Make a backdoor for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- Include cool features like file system access, file upload and download, and persistence in the backdoor.
- Create a remote keylogger capable of logging all keystrokes and sending them via email.
- Python is used to interact with files (read, write, etc.).
- Convert Python programs to Windows, OS X, and Linux binary executables.
- Convert malware into torjans that behave and work like other file types, such as images or PDFs.
- Anti-Virus Software Is Obsolete
- Learn how websites work, what technologies are used, and how to test for flaws.
- Requests are sent to websites, and the results are analyzed.
- Create a program that will search a website for hidden paths.
- Create a program to map a website and find all links, subdomains, files, and directories.
- Python forms will be extracted and submitted.
- Perform dictionary attacks on login pages and guess passwords.
- Python is used to evaluate HTML.
- Python is a programming language that you can use to interact with websites.
- Create a program to detect website flaws.
- Knowledge of basic IT
- There is no need to be familiar with Linux, programming, or hacking.
- A computer with at least 4GB of RAM (memory) is required.
- Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux are the available operating systems.
Welcome to my comprehensive course on python programming and ethical hacking. The course assumes you have no prior knowledge in either of these topics, and by the end of it, you’ll be able to combine both of these skills to write python programs to hack into computer systems in the same way that black hat hackers do, and you’ll also be able to use the programming skills you learn to write any program, even if it has nothing to do with computers.
The course is divided into several sections, each of which aims to achieve a specific goal, which is usually to hack into a specific system! We’ll begin by learning how this system works and its weaknesses, and then you’ll learn how to write a python program to exploit these weaknesses and hack the system. As we write the program, I’ll teach you python programming from scratch, one topic at a time. By the end of the course, you’ll have a number of
Topics for programming
Topics of hacking
This course will teach you how to make the following programs:
By using the following hacking programs, you’ll learn all of the above.
You’ll discover the following as you construct the above:
You will have the programming skills to write any program, even if it has nothing to do with hacking, by the end of the course, but you will have learned programming by programming hacking tools!
You’ll have access to support 24 hours a day, seven days a week with this course, so if you have any questions, ask them in the Q&A section.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in learning Python programming
- Anybody interested in learning ethical hacking / penetration testing
|File Name :||Learn Python & Ethical Hacking From Scratch free download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||13.86 gb|
|Publisher :||Zaid Sabih , z Security|
|Updated and Published:||10 11,2021|