What you’ll discover in Learn MongoDB: Leading NoSQL Data source from scratch
- Grasping MongoDB based application advancement
- Make a decision where and also when to utilize MongoDB in your application development
- Layout MongoDB database throughout
- Differentiate in between RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Spot key attributes and also benefits of NoSQL database MongoDB over RDBMS data sources
- Absolutely nothing about MongoDB, we will certainly start for scratch.
- Basic understanding of database monitoring systems
- Fundamental understanding of Windows
This training course will certainly help you to master one of the most preferred NoSQL data sources MongoDB. This training course is made to offer knowledge and also hands on skills to end up being a successful MongoDB expert.
******** This course is upgraded on January 15, 2020– New Area on MongoDB ATLAS: MongoDB on the Cloud ****
******** This training course is updated to support most current variation of MongoDB 4.2.1 on November 1, 2019 ****
****** Course in updated with the Current Stable Variation of MongoDB 4.2.1 *****
This Course includes 2 Thorough Handson Projects (4 Hrs of Job Video Clips):
Job 2: Customer Monitoring System using MongoDB and Java/JEE
We will certainly begin with fundamentals of MongoDB and after that we go on discovering breakthrough ideas to build MongoDB based applications.
In this training course, we will begin by learning standard concepts of MongoDB, MongoDB installment process on different operating systems, creating data sources, Collections, waste opertaions and Indexing.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone can learn it as this course starts from scratch
- This course “Learn MongoDB – Leading NoSQL Database from scratch” is developed for all the Developers who want to learn and develop MongoDB based applications.
- This course is designed for DBAs who wants to learn about NoSQL Database design with MongoDB.
|File Name :||Learn MongoDB : Leading NoSQL Database from scratch free download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||3.03 gb|
|Publisher :||Sunil Kumar Gupta|
|Updated and Published:||03 Mar,2022|