What you’ll find out in Learn DevOps: The Total Kubernetes Training Course
- Install as well as established Kubernetes (on your laptop/desktop or in an AWS manufacturing cluster).
- To establish your collection, you can make use of Docker Customer (with kubernetes), kubeadm, kops, or minikube.
- On Kubernetes, you must be able to run both stateless and stateful applications.
- Usage Healthchecks, Tricks, ConfigMaps, and Node/Pod affinity/anti-affinity placement techniques.
- To run a Cassandra cluster on Kubernetes, use StatefulSets.
- Users can be included, quotas and also restrictions can be set, node maintenance can be performed, and tracking can be set up.
- To make your containers relentless, use Volumes.
- Metrics will allow you to scale your applications.
- Create your very own Helm graphes for your applications and package them with Helm.
- Making use of Jenkins, you can develop as well as release your own Helm Charts.
- To run features (Serverless) on Kubernetes, mount as well as use kubeless.
- To deploy a service mesh on Kubernetes, set up Istio and also use it.
- Skaffold is a great way to maintain developing.
- You can choose in between a regional arrangement (docker customer with kubernetes or minikube) as well as a complete production grade collection on AWS in the first talks of the course.
- If you intend to install Kubernetes in your area, this program includes talks on kubeadm, a device that can set up Kubernetes in a selection of environments.
- Linux, Docker, and AWS expertise are handy however not called for to complete the program.
This program will certainly teach you exactly how to release, utilize, and keep your applications on Kubernetes, a modern technology that you must grasp if you operate in DevOps.
This training course is routinely updated to mirror the most current attributes!
Nobody can match Google’s facilities agility as well as performance a decade earlier, so Google launched Kubernetes as a complimentary and also open resource job, which is now made use of by little as well as large businesses alike.
Who this course is for:
- There is no prior knowledge needed, but a dev/ops/cloud/linux/networks background will definitely help
- The course optionally uses Kubernetes on AWS. If you want to learn more about AWS itself, you will need to read some AWS documentation or take another AWS course. The course only explains how to use Kubernetes on AWS, it doesn’t explain how to use AWS itself. Still, all steps that you need to follow are explained in this course.
|File Name :||Learn DevOps: The Complete Kubernetes Course free download|
|Genre / Category:||IT & Software|
|File Size :||1.51 gb|
|Publisher :||Edward Viaene|
|Updated and Published:||12 Dec,2021|