What you’ll learn in How to Build a PC  – Beginners to Intermediate
- To build a PC, you’ll need to know what computer parts to buy.
- Find out where you can get the best deals on computer parts online.
- Learn how to pre-assemble and test the components to ensure that they all function correctly.
- Learn how to access advanced settings in the BIOS of your computer.
- Learn how to install critical hardware drivers and update the BIOS.
- For even more performance, learn how to overclock your computer.
- Learn how to make a bootable USB flash drive for Windows and how to install the operating system from scratch.
- Learn about the Corsair RGB fan ecosystem and how to set it up.
- Learn how to properly install fans in the case to ensure that airflow is optimal and free of dust.
- Learn how to set up your motherboard, processor, graphics card, SSD, NVMe, and hard drive.
- Learn how to personalize your computer by removing stickers and spray painting it.
- Check for noise levels to complete your build.
- None, with the exception of purchasing the hardware components for your PC (on which I will offer advice).
In this in-depth course, you’ll learn how to build a high-end computer from scratch.
Build your own computer and save money.
Hello, my name is Ozarc, and I’ve been building computers since I was twelve years old, saving myself tens of thousands of dollars in the process.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners or anyone who simply wants to be able to easily build and manage their own computer
- Anyone who wants to save money by learning to build and maintain their own computer
|File Name :||How to Build a PC  – Beginners to Intermediate Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||IT & Software|
|File Size :||4.63 gb|
|Publisher :||Ozarc Network|
|Updated and Published:||11 Nov,2021|