What you’ll learn in Herbalism :: Essential First Aid Remedies Certificate
- Know what you’ll need for common first-aid situations, whether it’s for your home first-aid kit or for your travel first-aid kit.
- Cuts, wounds, burns, stings, bites, poison ivy, sunburn, fungal infections, and rashes should all be attended to as soon as possible.
- Nausea, diarrhea, insomnia, colds, flu, fever, toothache, menstrual cramps, digestive issues, and ear infections can all be relieved with this product.
- Learn from Udemy’s top herbal instructor, who is available to answer any questions you might have about the course.
- All that is required of students is an open mind and a desire to provide effective first aid at home.
ARE YOU CERTAIN THAT YOUR FIRST AID KIT IS COMPLETE?
Don’t be caught off guard without the supplies you require.
While the majority of first-aid kits on the market include a few pharmaceutical remedies, many natural first-aid remedies have no equivalents.
Consider how many times you’ve wished you had the right healing remedy on hand, something that could have helped heal a wound, alleviated an illness, or even saved you from having to go to the doctor. You can have this right at your fingertips. It’s easier than you think!
“A fun first-aid course that covers a lot of information in a short amount of time; Elizabeth explains these herbs and remedies with clear, concise intention, making it easy to understand and learn quickly.” – Penny C.
“EXCELLENT COURSE; this is a great course for those of us who don’t always have time to make our own remedies, but also helpful for those who prefer to make homemade remedies for medicinal purposes.” – J. N. S.
“I’ve been studying herbs for a long time and still learned a lot! Great Course!” – Jacqule K.
“Exactly what I was looking for: quick and to the point, with easy-to-find items to make first aid healthier and more accessible.” – June C.
It’s crucial to be prepared.
Knowing how to apply honey to a burn is one of many of these remedies.
The course also covers some essential first aid ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen, such as teas, powders, tinctures, essential oils, creams, oils, and salves, all of which can be purchased. A few you will have to make yourself, but you will be glad you did!
Why isn’t this course recognized by the American Council on Education?
Almost every online course that claims to be accredited (unless it is from a large university) isn’t; these are simply fake accreditations from real-looking websites used as a marketing ruse to sell more courses. Elizabeth, like any experienced herbalist, teaches with ethics and integrity and will never deceive her students for the sake of marketing.
“Excellent information! There is so much incredible information in this course that I can’t wait to get started making my own herbal remedies. Elizabeth does a great job of making your own remedies very simple and gives a lot of really good detail about the qualities of all the herbs and the best ways to use them.
“This is a great course for anyone who wants to learn about herbs for the first time, as well as a great refresher course for those who are already familiar with them. Fun recipes and great quality!” – Mindee G.
You have lifetime access to the course, so you can go through it as quickly or slowly as you want, and you can replay the videos at any time to use the course as a reference. There is also a 30-day money back guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- This course is suited for those wanting to make sure they have the remedies on hand to address common, non-life threatening first-aid situations
- This course is not intended for those looking for a comprehensive first-aid course. For example, we will not be discussing CPR or splints and bandaging.
|File Name :||Herbalism :: Essential First Aid Remedies Certificate Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||Health & Fitness|
|File Size :||16.62 gb|
|Publisher :||Elizabeth Heck|
|Updated and Published:||24 Oct,2021|