What you’ll learn in From Wire to PLC , A Bootcamp In Industrial Automation
- From A to Z: Design Factory Automation
- Electric Panels for Design Automation
- Make electrical panel schematics.
- For any project, you can calculate the cable sizes.
- Control circuits for motors to drive
- Learn how to use a variable frequency drive (VFD) and get some hands-on experience.
- Learn how to use a ladder diagram (LD) to program a PLC.
- Learn how to program a PLC with Functional Blocks (FB).
- Structured Text (ST) is used to program PLCs.
- Learn how to use a Continuous Flow Chart (CFC) to program a PLC.
- Create a HMI (Human User Interface).
- Electrical panel safety is designed.
- Discover the various types of sensors used in industry.
- Prior knowledge is not required, but some basic programming and circuits knowledge is beneficial but not required.
***11/17/ 2021 UPDATED**
**** Allen Bradley Training*** has been added to the mix.
***11/28/ 2021 ** ***UPDATE**
**** There is a tutorial for the classic control simulation software***
***14/11/ 2021 *** ***Updated***
An interpretation section for single-line diagrams has been added.
Who this course is for:
- Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Control Eningineers
- Computer Engineers
- Industrial Engineeres
- Anybody willing to learn a new profession from scratch
- Anybody enthused about factory automation design
|File Name :||From Wire to PLC , A Bootcamp In Industrial Automation Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||IT & Software|
|File Size :||10.12 gb|
|Publisher :||Mouhammad Hamsho|
|Updated and Published:||11 Nov,2021|