What you’ll discover in FATF Referrals on High Danger Clients and also Activities
- Money Laundering Activities and Anti Cash Laundering AML Steps
- Risk Based Approach RBA according to Financial Activity Job Force (FATF)
- FATF’s Suggestions on High Risk Consumers – Politically Exposed Individuals (PEPs), NGOs, NPOs, and Philanthropic Organizations
- FATF Recommendations for High Risk Tasks – Correspondent Banking Connection
- Understanding of basic Compliance and Anti Cash Laundering AML determines
Do you understand that the biggest challenge for financial institutions is to recognize as well as take care of the Money Laundering Risks, Terrorist Financing Dangers, as well as relevant tasks?
Do you recognize why companies as well as establishments are being punished by regulatory authorities?
What are the suggestions of the Financial Action Job Force (FATF) for the High-Risk Clients and also Activities?
Numerous Bucks are spent by financial institutions on the planet, on applying controls and also procedures, to take care of and also minimize Money Laundering ML as well as Terrorists Financing TF threats as well as dangers.
FATF recommendations assist companies in combating cash laundering, terrorist financing, and proliferation financing (funding for tools of mass devastation).
This training course is created to supply you with an useful insight into the Anti Money Laundering AML and Countering Financing of Terrorism CFT with recommendation to FATF’s appropriate suggestions. This course is focused on High-Risk Clients as well as Activities, covered under FATF Recommendations, such as:
You will discover the:
– Cash Laundering and Terrorist Financing with Instances
– Anti Money Laundering AML Measures
– FATF’s Risk-Based Method RBA
– Customer Due Persistance Steps
– Enhanced Client Due Diligence EDD
– Politically Subjected Persons PEPs and also associated ML/TF risk variables
– FATF Referrals on High-Risk Consumers and also Activities
– Practical Examples
A TEST TO EXAMINATION YOUR KNOWLEDGE REGARDING FATF HIGH-RISK CUSTOMERS AND DEALS/ AML CFT IS ALSO PART OF THIS PROGRAM
This training course will assist you in your job roles especially if your area is Conformity, Anti Money Laundering AML, Regulatory Conformity, Customer Partnership, and Threat Evaluation as well as Administration.
Who this course is for:
- Anti Money Laundering (AML) Professionals
- Compliance Professionals, Regulatory Compliance Professionals
- Bankers, Investment Banker, Brokerage Houses, Real Estate Agents, Insurance Professionals, Auditors
- Anti Money Laundering AML students, CAMS students, Finance Students
- Others who want to learn about AML Compliance
|File Name :||FATF Recommendations on High Risk Customers and Activities free download|
|Genre / Category:||Finance & Accounting|
|File Size :||0.74 gb|
|Publisher :||Governance Risk and Compliance GRC|
|Updated and Published:||02 Feb,2022|