What you’ll learn in Excel Crash Course: Master Excel for Financial Analysis
- Excel financial analysis at a professional level
- Students will be able to build financial models in Excel using industry best practices by the end of the course.
- On your computer, open Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2021 .
This course is designed specifically for Excel users who perform professional financial analysis and financial modeling, and we cover all levels – from beginner to advanced users – to teach you all the tips, tricks, shortcuts, functions, and formulas you need to be an Excel power user.
This course is based on first-hand investment banking training programs at global banks, and the quality of instruction you will receive will have you as sharp as if you took an expensive, live Wall Street course.
Content and Overview This course begins with the fundamentals and quickly progresses to a level where even seasoned professionals will learn something new; we believe it is critical to begin at the beginning and build a strong foundation, which is why we go over all of the foundational skills you’ll need.
Who this course is for:
- This Excel course is meant for all levels from beginner to advanced. Power users should skip the earlier chapters.
- The content is geared towards financial modeling and financial analysis used in investment banking, equity research, private equity and more.
|File Name :||Excel Crash Course: Master Excel for Financial Analysis Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||Finance & Accounting|
|File Size :||4.64 gb|
|Publisher :||Tim Vipond|
|Updated and Published:||10 Oct,2021|