What you’ll learn in Easy to Advanced Data Structures
- Data structures are well-understood.
- Data structures and their associated algorithms
- Arrays that change with the environment
- Lists that are linked both once and twice.
- Waiting Lists
- Binary Trees and Binary Search Trees are two types of binary trees that can be used to solve problems
- a lot of
- Disjoint set/Union find
- Associative array vs. hash table
- Binary-indexed tree (Fenwick tree)
- Knowledge of fundamental computer science
Knowing how to create and design good data structures is an essential skill required in becoming an exemplary programmer, and this course will teach you how to master the fundamental ideas surrounding data structures.
This comprehensive course will teach you how to master the following data structures:
Who this course is for:
- Individuals hungry for new knowledge
- Students who want a fundamental understanding of data structures
|File Name :||Easy to Advanced Data Structures Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||2.62 gb|
|Publisher :||William Fiset|
|Updated and Published:||10 Oct,2021|