What you’ll learn in Digital Photography for Beginners with DSLR cameras
- Instructions on how to properly hold your camera to take sharp photos.
- Good advice on how to pick the right camera lens for the job.
- The confidence to make the necessary changes to the most important camera settings at the appropriate times, resulting in consistently perfect photos.
- The ability to create well-balanced and pleasing-to-the-eye photographs.
- The ability to recognize unique photographic opportunities that will set your images apart from the crowd.
- The ability to capture memories by taking stunning photographs that tell stories about your vacations, adventures, and functions.
- A DSLR camera (one with interchangeable lenses) from Canon or Nikon is required; any model will suffice.
- You don’t need any previous photography experience to participate in this activity.
Villiers Steyn’s first in a series of six digital photography classes >>
UPDATED ON 10/10/20!
Master the most important settings on your Canon or Nikon DSLR camera and learn to see the world through new, more creative eyes so you can take magazine-quality photos of your friends, family, vacations, events, and anything else that is beautiful and important to you.
Enhance your ability to remember and capture moments.
DSLR cameras are powerful tools that give you the ability to take stunning photographs that capture all those special things you see and moments you experience – photos that you will cherish for a lifetime. Ever wonder how the pros get those stunning shots? Believe it or not, most of the breathtaking photographs you see in magazines and online every day are photographed with DSLR cameras just like yours.
Overview of the Content
The technical aspects of photography, such as camera equipment and support, as well as the camera’s most important settings, are covered first, followed by an examination of the artistic side of photography, which focuses on light, composition, and creativity.
THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU THE FOLLOWING:
How to Make the Most of Your Camera:
When should you change your camera settings and how should you do it?
Light has an impact on your photos in the following ways:
What is the definition of ideal composition?
Take a look at the promotional video for the course, as well as the free previews of the lectures.
Remember, there’s a 30-day, no-questions-asked, full money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the material! So don’t wait, enroll today, and watch as photography becomes your new favorite hobby…!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for amateur photographers who own DSLR cameras that are predominantly used in Automatic Mode. If you feel intimidated by your camera’s dials, buttons and settings, and feel like the photos you take don’t really look as good as they should, this is the course for you. This course is not for photographers that use smartphones or compact digital cameras, or for people who wish to learn advanced photographic skills.
|File Name :||Digital Photography for Beginners with DSLR cameras Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||Photography & Video|
|File Size :||1.91 gb|
|Publisher :||Villiers Steyn|
|Updated and Published:||24 Oct,2021|