What you’ll learn in Digital Advertising and Marketing 101: The Complete Guide
- Complete knowledge of the fundamentals of digital marketing
- A thorough understanding of the various types of digital advertisements, including how they are purchased, how much they cost, and how they are targeted, among other things.
- The ability to consider where and how to place advertisements strategically.
- When we talk about marketing vs. advertising, we’re talking about two different concepts.
- An understanding of how digital ad companies collaborate is essential.
- Understand how social media advertising, such as Facebook and Twitter advertising, fits into a larger digital ad campaign.
- Expert advice from a seasoned pro
- Trends and current events should be examined.
- Find out where you can learn more about the ad space.
- Learn how Nike, Coca-Cola, Ford, and other companies plan and buy digital advertising.
- On Udemy, there are 230 5-star reviews!
- Join over 120 countries of students.
- What is social media advertising and what does it imply?
- Recognize the differences between traditional and digital advertising.
- Ability to present ideas to clients and coworkers clearly and confidently.
- Find out about an industry that is expected to be worth more than $330 billion by 2021.
- Do you have a passion for digital advertising?
- Prepare to learn when you arrive at the course.
- All types of businesses (digital product, physical product, service, B2B, B2C) can benefit from this.
English, Portuguese, and German are available as course subtitles.
Are you interested in learning more about digital marketing?
I’ve worked in the digital marketing industry for ten years, with clients ranging from small businesses in upstate New York to major advertisers based out of NYC ad agencies, as well as on the mobile and tech side of the business, splitting my time between New York and Silicon Valley. The advertisers I work with are both national and international brands in industries such as entertainment, fashion, liquor, government agencies, and more.
To create and manage large-scale digital advertising campaigns, you must have a thorough understanding of not only the basic advertising principles taught in school, but also the constantly changing digital advertising ecosystem.
This course will teach you everything you need to know about getting a job in advertising and marketing, running a successful campaign, growing your current business, and finding new ways to add value to your current job.
There’s a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain!
This course is designed as an introduction to the world of digital and online advertising, covering all of the different types of digital ad units, advertising partners, process, buying, and more. It is ideal for anyone interested in advertising their business online, looking for a job in digital media planning, wondering how major brands decide to place an ad online, a student focusing on marketing and advertising, or those who are generally interested in marketing and advertising.
Subjects covered in class include:
The skills you’ll learn in this course can be applied in any country and to any company, because the digital advertising industry is a global one, and professionals in it need to think globally to succeed.
Although the cost and engagement rates differ by country, the fundamental skills and underlying trends are universal, so this course can benefit you no matter where you live or work.
In addition, this course includes:
Access is for life.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
You’re losing valuable leads and sales every second you wait.
This course is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose by signing up.
To begin growing an online business today, simply click the “take this course” button.
Testimonials from Real Students:
Ads on the Internet
“The real-life examples almost make it self-explanatory. Professionally done, and author speaks with authority – he knows what he’s talking about, and it shows.” – AJ Du Toit
“It was advertised as a 101 course, and it delivered on that promise, touching on the fundamentals of digital advertising and marketing. Well done, Ben.” – Jean C.
“Yes, this is a very good initiative to educate the employees with supporting acknowledgements to improve their skills more effectively.” – Seshantu Chatterjee “Thanks so much for the insightful course. The course gave me an in-depth information for a beginner like me and still I could understand it. I love the way the facilitator explained everything, and finally thank you for the recommendation reads. Now I’m ready to move to 201.”
Ads on the Internet
“When combined with Ben’s 101 course, the two classes provide a thorough and well-organized primer on digital media today, perfect for marketing people and agency folks (creative, account) who aren’t immersed in a media agency. It will give you a foundation for how digital media is structured, a clear explanation of the jargon and acronyms you’ll hear bantered about, and a better understanding of the opportunities available.
– Kaithlean Crotty-Clark, “A comprehensive overview…detailed!”
Programmatic Advertising: A Brief Overview
“I work in advertising sales and was looking for a simple way to explain and test my understanding of the programmatic ad space; it was very helpful and simple to understand, which is difficult to do with this topic.” – Raul Bonilla
“As a media planner and buyer for an advertising agency, having this hands-on information is invaluable when deciding whether or not to enter the digital advertising space. Your 101 and 201 courses were extremely informative, and I especially liked your overviews in a very simple explanation. Thank you, and I look forward to your future courses.” – Diane Tody
UPDATE 2021 : Over 5,000 students from over 150 countries have participated! Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed; this is truly incredible! Here’s to the next thousand!
NEW ASSIGNMENTS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO HELP YOU APPLY WHAT YOU’VE LEARNED TO AN EXAMPLE ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN!
Digitale Werbung (update)
According to Statista, the digital advertising industry is expected to be worth over $330 billion per year by 2021, so if you’re not already learning about it, you will be soon. Take this introductory course to get a head start on your career, coworkers, and peers.
Who this course is for:
- Great for anyone working in advertising/sales, digital or otherwise, who wants an update on the digital space
- Students, those looking for a job in digital advertising, business owners, anyone looking to monetize their website, or anyone interested in the process behind ads they see everyday
- Traditional media professionals with decades of experience in broadcast media, television advertising, radio advertising, and print looking to get up to speed on digital advertising
|File Name :||Digital Advertising and Marketing 101: The Complete Guide Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||Marketing|
|File Size :||2.81 gb|
|Publisher :||Ben Silverstein|
|Updated and Published:||24 Oct,2021|