DevOps , CI/CD(Continuous Integration/Delivery for Beginners free download

CI, CD and DevOps have taken over the software development world by storm . Most companies today realize that the practices of continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) will yield tremendous benefits like increased business revenue and faster time-to-market . The demand for these skills has been steadily rising over the last few years . There are a plethora of tools available in the CI/CD/DevOps landscape today . Implementing continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous deployment with these tools and frameworks can help us immensely in modernizing our software development lifecycle . This, in turn, reduces the overall cost for software development in startups and enterprise alike .

What you’ll discover in DevOps, CI/CD(Continual Integration/Delivery for Beginners

  1. Find out the standard concepts of Continual Integration (CI), Continual Delivery and Continual Release (CD), and also DevOps.
  2. Recognize the pain points in the standard Software Growth Life process which paved the way for CI/ CD/ DevOps.
  3. Discover how organization revenue as well as time-to-market are significantly improved by bringing in CI/CD/Devops.
  4. Find out how CI/ CD/ DevOps evolved step by step. This will certainly aid develop a strong structure to get more information regarding the execution part as well as the devices included.
  5. Learn using pictures, animations and cartoons. Regarding 90% of the course is detailed, the remaining 10% consists of crisp bullet point slides.

Description

CI, CD as well as DevOps have actually taken over the software application advancement world by tornado. Many companies today understand that the practices of continuous combination (CI) and also continual distribution (CD) will certainly yield significant benefits like boosted organization revenue and also faster time-to-market. The need for these abilities has actually been steadily increasing over the last couple of years.

There are a huge selection of devices readily available in the CI/CD/DevOps landscape today. Executing continuous combination, continuous shipment and continuous release with these devices and frameworks can assist us exceptionally in updating our software advancement lifecycle. It catches us bugs early and also boosts the high quality of our software products. This, consequently, lowers the overall cost for software application advancement in startups and also venture alike.

But prior to entering into tools and also structures, it is important that you get an alternative image of CI/ CD as well as DevOps. For this, you need to comprehend where we started from – the old-fashioned typical software application development cycle. We will certainly select openings in the old design, determine pain points and also learn how CI/ CD as well as DevOps progressed, one step each time. Once you develop a rock solid structure utilizing this training course, you can carry on to even more certain device oriented courses.

If you are considering proceeding to CI/CD/DevOps from your old-fashioned software advancement model, this program is for you. Well illustrated with computer animations to assist you realize a clear understanding of the underlying concepts. Once you finish this program, you can take on larger obstacles related to execution.

Who this course is for:

  • Beginners in CI, CD and DevOps world, interested in building a strong foundation on the basic concepts.
  • Developers, Ops, Analysts who have started to dabble in CI, CD and DevOps, but are unable to get a holistic picture.
  • Managers of teams who have started moving/recently moved from old school to a CI / CD / DevOps model.
  • Folks who prefer crisp explanations of a new concept using illustrations and animations, rather than boring and verbose slides.
  • Software Architects new to CI / CD / DevOps.
  • People who have heard a lot about CI / CD / Devops, but are overwhelmed by the breadth of information available, and simply don’t know where to start!
File Name :DevOps , CI/CD(Continuous Integration/Delivery for Beginners free download
Content Source:udemy
Genre / Category:Development
File Size :3.71 gb
Publisher :John Honai
Updated and Published:03 Mar,2022

Leave a Reply

File name: DevOps-CI-CD-Continuous-Integration-Delivery-for-Beginners.rar
File Size:3.71 gb
Course duration:6 hours
Instructor Name:John Honai
Language:English
Direct Download: