What you’ll find out in Deep Learning Requirementsites: Logistic Regression in Python
- program logistic regression from square one in Python
- define how logistic regression is useful in data science
- obtain the mistake and upgrade policy for logistic regression
- comprehend just how logistic regression works as an example for the biological neuron
- usage logistic regression to fix real-world business issues like forecasting user activities from e-commerce information as well as face recognition
- comprehend why regularization is utilized in machine learning
This course is a lead-in to deep learning and also neural networks – it covers a preferred and essential technique made use of in machine learning, information science as well as data: logistic regression. We cover the concept from the ground up: derivation of the solution, and also applications to real-world problems. We reveal you exactly how one may code their own logistic regression module in Python.
This course does not call for any outside products. Every little thing needed (Python, and some Python collections) can be gotten free of cost.
This training course provides you with lots of useful examples to make sure that you can actually see just how deep learning can be utilized on anything. Throughout the course, we’ll do a course project, which will show you how to anticipate user activities on a website given customer data like whether or not that user gets on a smart phone, the number of items they watched, for how long they stayed on your website, whether they are a returning visitor, and also what time of day they visited.
Who this course is for:
- Adult learners who want to get into the field of data science and big data
- Students who are thinking of pursuing machine learning or data science
- Students who are tired of boring traditional statistics and prewritten functions in R, and want to learn how things really work by implementing them in Python
- People who know some machine learning but want to be able to relate it to artificial intelligence
- People who are interested in bridging the gap between computational neuroscience and machine learning
|File Name :||Deep Learning Prerequisites: Logistic Regression in Python free download|
|Genre / Category:||Data Science|
|File Size :||6.12 gb|
|Publisher :||Lazy Programmer Inc.|
|Updated and Published:||07 Jul,2022|