What you’ll learn in Data Structures & Algorithms Essentials (2021)
- Fundamental ideas
- Trees, Linked Lists, Heaps, and Graphs are some of the most common types of data structures.
- All data structures must be created from the ground up.
- The Fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming
- Complexity of Space and Time
- Collision Handling Hash Functions
- Recursion is a term used to describe the process of
- Memory That Changes
- Make a DS library of your own!
- The C Standard Template Library is a collection of basic templates written in the C programming language.
- Design a project.
- Any programming language knowledge
- Understanding ability
- Loops, variables, and conditional statements are all concepts that you should be familiar with.
Are you a beginner who wants to learn about Data Structures or an intermediate programmer who wants to know what goes on behind the scenes of a Hash-table?
Data Structures welcomes you.
Every software application revolves around data and performs operations such as Insert, Delete, and Update on it.
Bit masking is a programming concept.
The Fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming
Pointers are devices that are used to indicate where something
Recursion is a term used to describe the process of
The Basics of Data Structure
Stacks, Queues, and Linked Lists
Tries, BST, and Trees are all words that come to mind when I think of trees.
Heaps/Priority Queues are a type of queue that is used to store items that are in high demand.
Collision Management, Hash-tables
Who this course is for:
- Beginner level programmers
- Students who want to learn data structures
- Students from Computer Science & related branches
- Working professionals who want to brush up internals of hashmaps, heaps, graphs etc
|File Name :||Data Structures & Algorithms Essentials (2021) Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||14.83 gb|
|Publisher :||Prateek Narang , Coding Minutes|
|Updated and Published:||10 Oct,2021|