What you’ll find out in Information Scientific research: Natural Language Processing (NLP) in Python
- Write your very own cipher decryption formula using genetic formulas and also language modeling with Markov models
- Write your own spam discovery code in Python
- Create your very own belief evaluation code in Python
- Perform unexposed semantic evaluation or unexposed semantic indexing in Python
- Have a suggestion of exactly how to create your very own short article rewriter in Python
In this program you will build MULTIPLE sensible systems making use of all-natural language handling, or NLP – the branch of machine learning and also information science that handles message as well as speech. This program is not part of my deep knowing series, so it does not contain any kind of difficult mathematics – just directly coding in Python. All the products for this training course are FREE.
After a short discussion regarding what NLP is and what it can do, we will certainly start constructing extremely valuable things. The first point we’ll construct is a cipher decryption formula. These have applications in war and also espionage. We will certainly discover exactly how to build and apply several valuable NLP devices in this area, specifically, character-level language designs (making use of the Markov concept), and hereditary formulas.
The second project, where we start to utilize even more standard “artificial intelligence”, is to build a spam detector. You likely get really little spam these days, contrasted to claim, the very early 2000s, because of systems like these.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are comfortable writing Python code, using loops, lists, dictionaries, etc.
- Students who want to learn more about machine learning but don’t want to do a lot of math
- Professionals who are interested in applying machine learning and NLP to practical problems like spam detection, Internet marketing, and sentiment analysis
- This course is NOT for those who find the tasks and methods listed in the curriculum too basic.
- This course is NOT for those who don’t already have a basic understanding of machine learning and Python coding (but you can learn these from my FREE Numpy course).
- This course is NOT for those who don’t know (given the section titles) what the purpose of each task is. E.g. if you don’t know what “spam detection” might be useful for, you are too far behind to take this course.
|File Name :||Data Science: Natural Language Processing (NLP) in Python free download|
|Genre / Category:||Data Science|
|File Size :||4.08 gb|
|Publisher :||Lazy Programmer Inc.|
|Updated and Published:||07 Jul,2022|