What you’ll learn in Corporate Finance #7 Short Term Financing
- Make a list of options for short-term funding.
- Know how to finance your accounts payable.
- Describe the different types of bank credit.
- Define commercial paper lending and when it is appropriate to use it.
- Explain what collateral is and how it relates to short-term financing.
- Accounts receivable financing is something that you should be familiar with.
- Explain how to finance inventory.
- Basic financial accounting concepts should be understood.
From a corporate finance standpoint, this course will discuss short-term financing options.
Many example problems will be included, both in the form of presentations and Excel worksheet problems, with the Excel worksheet presentations including a downloadable Excel workbook with at least two tabs, one with the answer and the second with a preformatted worksheet that can be completed in a step-by-step process while watching the instructional videos.
When considering short-term credit options from a bank, the company should consider the cost of the loan, which includes the interest charged. One type of short-term loan is a term loan, which is typically extended for one to seven years and repaid in monthly or quarterly installments.
Who this course is for:
- Finance students
- Business professionals
|File Name :||Corporate Finance #7 Short Term Financing Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||Finance & Accounting|
|File Size :||1.98 gb|
|Publisher :||Robert (Bob) Steele|
|Updated and Published:||24 Oct,2021|