What you’ll learn in Complete Guide to Velo by Wix: Go From Zero to Hero!
- Build a fully functional ‘jobs listing’ website while learning Velo Code for Wix!
- Allow job seekers to use conditional filters and keyword searches to search for positions.
- Allow job applicants to apply for jobs by submitting their CV and cover letter.
- Recruiters can create, update, and manage their profiles by signing up, logging in, and logging out.
- Allow recruiters to post job openings on the job board and edit them later if necessary.
- Allow recruiters to see the applications from job seekers for each of their open positions.
- Allow recruiters to pay for their job postings before they go live on the website.
- Recruiters can see how many people have looked at each of their job postings.
- This course has over 30 minutes of free content that you can try out before enrolling!
- And there’s a lot more!
- There are no Requirements for participation.
***Please keep in mind that the Wix editor has changed since this course was developed. The majority of the code will still work as taught in this course, but the buttons and layout of
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Wix website developers with little prior coding experience through to intermediate Wix coders with some experience.
|File Name :||Complete Guide to Velo by Wix: Go From Zero to Hero! Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||8.94 gb|
|Publisher :||Will Fourie|
|Updated and Published:||11 Nov,2021|