What you’ll learn in Beginner to Pro in Excel: Financial Modeling and Valuation
- Learn how to use Microsoft Excel’s advanced features.
- Make yourself one of your team’s best Excel users.
- Execute routine tasks more quickly than ever before.
- P assemble
- Create cash flow forecasts.
- Learn how to assess a business’s worth.
- Create your own valuation models.
- Make scenarios-based models.
- Create advanced charts that are professional and appealing.
- Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2021 , or Excel 2021
**This article has been updated for October 2021!
Are you interested in learning how to use Excel in a real-world setting?
Are you about to finish your studies and begin your job search?
Are you a new hire looking to make a name for yourself?
This is the course for you if you answered yes to any of these questions!
Join the over 150,000 students who have completed this course with great success!
Your instructor is a financial modeler with a lot of experience:
Learn the intricacies of financial modeling from someone who has been down the road before you, allowing you to jump ahead of the pack.
Our services include the following:
You will be able to do the following after completing this course:
The course itself is described as follows:
Make a financial investment that will pay off handsomely in terms of job opportunities, positive feedback, and personal development.
Who this course is for:
- Graduate students who aspire to become investment bankers, financial advisory professionals, consultants etc.
- Business and finance practitioners who are eager to improve their Excel and Financial Modeling skills
|File Name :||Beginner to Pro in Excel: Financial Modeling and Valuation Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||Office Productivity|
|File Size :||1.55 gb|
|Publisher :||365 Careers|
|Updated and Published:||24 Oct,2021|