What you’ll learn in Become an Algebra Master
- Order of operations (PEMDAS) and similar terms are examples of operations.
- Advanced operations with fractions, exponents, and radicals
- Inverse operations, direct and inverse variation, and distance/rate/time problems are examples of equations and systems of equations.
- Parallel and perpendicular lines, as well as parabolas, are all examples of graphing.
- The quadratic formula and completing the square are examples of polynomials and factoring.
- Sums and products of functions, as well as their domain and range
- Trichotomy, as well as graphing inequalities and conjunctions on a number line, are examples of inequalities.
- Exponential and logarithmic functions, including logarithms, base changes, and graphing
- You should be able to perform basic arithmetic operations on whole numbers (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Decimal, fractional, exponential, and radical arithmetic should be second nature to you.
- We’ll begin the course with basic algebraic operations, so if you’re familiar with the fundamentals of arithmetic, you’ll be ready to go.
HOW TO BECOME AN ALGEBRA MASTER IS DESIGNED TO EASILY MAKE COMPLICATED MATH:
Become an Algebra Master is a 473-lesson course that includes video and text explanations of everything from Algebra, as well as 125 quizzes (with solutions!) and an additional 21 workbooks with additional practice problems to help you test your understanding along the way.
AND THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL FIND INSIDE EACH SECTION:
Watch as I solve problems for every single math issue you’ll face in class. I explain the problem setup and why I set it up that way, the steps I take and why I take them, how to work through the yucky, fuzzy middle parts, and how to simplify the answer once you get it.
Quizzes: When you think you’ve got a good handle on a topic in a course, you can put your knowledge to the test by taking one of the quizzes; if you pass, great; if you don’t, you can go back over the videos and notes or ask for help in the Q&A section.
BECOMING AN ALGEBRA MASTER STUDENTS HAVE TOLD ME THE FOLLOWING:
ALSO INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE ARE THE FOLLOWING:
Become a member now!
I’m looking forward to you beginning your algebra studies.
– Krista (Kristina):
Who this course is for:
- Current Algebra 1 and Algebra 2 students, or students about to start algebra who are looking to get ahead
- Homeschool parents looking for extra support with algebra
- Anyone who wants to study math for fun after being away from school for a while
|File Name :||Become an Algebra Master Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||Teaching & Academics|
|File Size :||6.65 gb|
|Publisher :||Krista King|
|Updated and Published:||24 Oct,2021|