What you’ll learn in Become a Probability & Statistics Master
- Bar graphs, pie charts, venn diagrams, histograms, and dot plots are examples of data visualization techniques.
- Data analysis, such as mean, median, and mode, as well as range and IQR and box-and-whisker plots
- Normal and z-score distributions, as well as data distributions such as mean, variance, and standard deviation
- Union vs. intersection, independent and dependent events, and Bayes’ theorem are some of the topics covered in probability.
- Binomial, Bernoulli, Poisson, and geometric random variables are all discrete random variables.
- Types of studies, bias, and sampling distribution of the sample mean or sample proportion, as well as confidence intervals, are all topics covered by sampling.
- Inferential statistics, significance levels, type I and II errors, test statistics, and p-values are all included in hypothesis testing.
- Scatterplots, correlation coefficients, residuals, coefficients of determination, RMSE, and chi-square are all part of the regression process.
- You should be able to perform basic arithmetic operations on whole numbers (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
- Basic algebraic operations and equation solving should be second nature to you.
- To solve these probability and statistics problems, you’ll only need basic arithmetic and algebra, so if you already have that foundation, you’ll be fine.
HOW DO YOU BECOME A RISK?
This 163-lesson course includes video and text explanations of everything from Probability and Statistics, as well as 45 quizzes (with solutions!) and an additional 8 workbooks with additional practice problems to help you test your understanding.
AND THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL FIND INSIDE EACH SECTION:
Watch as I solve problems for every single math issue you’ll face in class. I explain the problem setup and why I set it up that way, the steps I take and why I take them, how to work through the yucky, fuzzy middle parts, and how to simplify the answer once you get it.
Quizzes: When you think you’ve got a good handle on a topic in a course, you can put your knowledge to the test by taking one of the quizzes; if you pass, great; if you don’t, you can go back over the videos and notes or ask for help in the Q&A section.
Who this course is for:
- Current probability and statistics students, or students about to start probability and statistics who are looking to get ahead
- Homeschool parents looking for extra support with probability and statistics
- Anyone who wants to study math for fun after being away from school for a while
|File Name :||Become a Probability & Statistics Master Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||Teaching & Academics|
|File Size :||8.99 gb|
|Publisher :||Krista King|
|Updated and Published:||24 Oct,2021|