What you’ll learn in Become a Calculus 1 Master
- All of the derivative rules, as well as the infamous chain rule and how to do implicit differentiation, are covered in this chapter.
- Derivative Applications, which include two of the most difficult topics from Calc 1: optimization and related rates.
- In Algebra, you should have a good foundation (but not perfect! :D).
- It will be extremely beneficial if you have some prior knowledge of trigonometry and precalculus, but this is not required.
HOW TO BECOME A CALCULUS 1 MASTER IS DESIGNED TO EASILY EXPLAIN COMPLICATED MATH:
Become a Calculus 1 Master is a 292-lesson course that includes video and text explanations of everything from Calculus 1, as well as 76 quizzes (with solutions!) and an additional 19 workbooks with additional practice problems to help you test your understanding along the way.
AND THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL FIND INSIDE EACH SECTION:
Watch as I solve problems for every single math issue you’ll face in class. I explain the problem setup and why I set it up that way, the steps I take and why I take them, how to work through the yucky, fuzzy middle parts, and how to simplify the answer once you get it.
Quizzes: When you think you’ve got a good handle on a topic in a course, you can put your knowledge to the test by taking one of the quizzes; if you pass, great; if you don’t, you can go back over the videos and notes or seek assistance in the Q&A section.
BECOMING A CALCULUS 1 MASTER STUDENTS HAVE TOLD ME THE FOLLOWING:
ALSO INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE ARE THE FOLLOWING:
Become a member now!
I’m excited for you to begin learning calculus 1!
– Krista (Kristina):
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who’s completed Algebra and some Trigonometry/Precalc and wants to take the next step
- Current calculus students, or students about to start calculus who are looking to get ahead
- Homeschool parents looking for extra support with calculus
- Anyone who wants to study calculus for fun after being away from school for a while
|File Name :||Become a Calculus 1 Master Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||Teaching & Academics|
|File Size :||7.43 gb|
|Publisher :||Krista King|
|Updated and Published:||24 Oct,2021|