What you’ll learn in Arduino Programming and Hardware Fundamentals with Hackster
- C/C helps you learn the basics of Arduino programming.
- On a breadboard, make working circuits.
- Arduino can be used to control sensors, robots, and IoT devices.
- Write programs to do simple math, light LEDs, and control motors.
- For your own project, create circuits and write code.
- Ability to use a computer (the course covers Windows and Mac, but Arduino will also work on Linux).
- Solve simple algebraic problems (for example, find x in 2x 4 = 10)
- No additional hardware is required if you want to use the online Arduino simulator.
- An Arduino, as well as supporting electronics (discussed in Lecture 5), are required for hands-on.
This course was created in collaboration with Hackster and teaches you how to use the Arduino platform and programming language to build robots, interactive art displays, electronic toys, home automation tools, and more.
Learn how to use electronics to bring your ideas to life.
Who this course is for:
- Makers, crafters, and students who are interested in adding electronics and interactivity to their projects
- Entrepreneurs and engineers who are looking to prototype their next hardware product more quickly
- Anyone curious about electronics and programming
- Children over the age of 12
|File Name :||Arduino Programming and Hardware Fundamentals with Hackster Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||IT & Software|
|File Size :||4.04 gb|
|Publisher :||Shawn Hymel|
|Updated and Published:||11 Nov,2021|