What you’ll find out in ARCHICAD 23 – Newbie and also Intermediate Degree
- The student will discover on method the ARCHICAD BIM Innovation (classes showed in International variation – English, with audio in English).
- Make an architectural task from start to finish
- Develop technical illustrations of layout, sections, and façades.
- Generate details, timetables and also 3D rendered design.
ARCHICAD is an architecture software program that makes use of BIM Innovation (Building Information Modeling). The BIM idea is based on the use of 3D modeling with building and construction information, which immediately create drawings of floor plans, sections, façades and details from a two-dimensional analysis of the 3D version.
The video lessons are divided into 10 sections, where a house project is done from the beginning to the end: we begin by presenting BIM concepts, we show using DWG reference illustrations for surface modeling, framework modeling, wall surfaces, windows and doors, roofing system, 2D drawings setups (layout, sections, façades, etc), arrangement of the project boards, publication in PDF/ DWG and Rendering.
Have a look at the course schedule:
Who this course is for:
- Architects and architecture students.
|File Name :||ARCHICAD 23 – Beginner and Intermediate Level free download|
|Genre / Category:||Design|
|File Size :||5.69 gb|
|Publisher :||AGA – Alexandre Gonçalves|
|Updated and Published:||07 Jul,2022|