What you’ll learn in Applied Logic (Level 2)
- You’ll be able to create complex ladder logic applications by the end of this course, and you’ll have practice doing so.
- The main goal of this course is to provide a rigorous, practical experience in creating unguided, original ladder logic to an INTERMEDIATE PLC programming student.
- Students will use the instructions, environments, and techniques learned in “PLC Programming from Scratch” to create real-world solutions to problems posed throughout the course.
- Students should be able to translate a process Description into a working, logical solution after completing this course.
- This course requires no software, and links to it will be provided.
- Microsoft Excel is the only non-free tool we’ll use in this course.
- Before enrolling in this course, you should have completed “PLC Programming from Scratch (PLC I).”
Your boss or client will tell you what they need, and the only thing they want to hear from you is, “Here it is.” And when you deliver, the expectation is, of course, that it WORKS!
This course (only ten dollars on PLC Dojo) acclimates you to the real world; it’s no longer a classroom; it’s war! You vs. the PLC.
You’ll be given various Descriptions / specifications for programs and expected to write each one from scratch using the Rockwell software RSLogix 500, RSLinx, and RSLogix 500 Emulate. After that, I’ll walk everyone through my own approach to each problem step-by-step, and we’ll run each project on the emulator and debug as needed before moving on to the next section.
Who this course is for:
- This course is a follow-up to “PLC Programming from Scratch (PLC I)” and builds upon the knowledge and techniques imparted in that course with NO reviews or primers.
- If you have not already completed my course titled “PLC Programming from Scratch (PLC I)”, you are probably NOT ready for this one. If you have taken it but you’ve forgotten anything, it would behoove you to go back through it before taking this course.
- This course assumes you already know the basic instruction set of RSLogix 500 and are ready to start programming.
|File Name :||Applied Logic (Level 2) Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||IT & Software|
|File Size :||4.58 gb|
|Publisher :||Paul Lynn|
|Updated and Published:||11 Nov,2021|