What you’ll learn in Agile Crash Course: Agile Project Management; Agile Delivery
- You will receive an Agile certification (a certificate will be given to you once you have completed the course).
- Agile Development, Agile Project Delivery, and Agile Project Management are all key concepts that you will learn.
- User stories, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and kanban boards will all be explained in detail.
- You’ll be able to distinguish between Agile and other methodologies for project delivery.
- You will enjoy these tools and tips.
- Guaranteed value for money
- An excellent educational opportunity.
- A step-by-step guide or procedure.
- You’ll be able to launch products more quickly as a result of your newfound knowledge.
- You’ll improve your app launch speed.
- You’ll discover how to launch online courses in a shorter amount of time.
- You’ll figure out how to concentrate on an MVP (Minimum Viable Product).
- The significance of simplicity will be discussed.
- An eagerness to learn and an open mind.
- There’s no need to do any research or have any prior knowledge.
[EXCLUSIVE] Double Degree, Badges, and Community: When you complete this course, you will receive two Certificates of Completion, as well as an Agile Certified Digital Badge that you can add to your CV, LinkedIn profile, or any other online profile.
You will become Agile certified when you finish this course (you will receive a certificate upon completion) and you will learn from an Agile Master, an expert Project Manager.
[BONUSES] Course registration includes activities, handouts, quizzes, 1-on-1 expert support, LIFETIME access, free course updates, and much more!
What are you going to discover?
Here’s what you’ll get as a result of signing up:
What are the benefits of taking this class?
°°If you’ve already decided to take this course, go ahead and click the “Buy Now” button on the top right hand side.°° If not, keep reading about this agile course on Udemy.
Why did you choose this course over others?
What is the benefit of this?
Who is the person in charge of this program?
Serial entrepreneur, techie, life hacker, expert Project Manager, and MBA (x2) who founded The Agile Knowledge Base (AgileKB.com).
This class is designed for the following individuals:
The following individuals should not take this course:
°°If you believe this course is right for you, click “Buy Now” and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.°°
What are the opinions of those who have taken this class?
People rave about this course, but don’t just take my word for it; read what students like you have to say!
“This course was amazing! I was a little overwhelmed when I first started learning Agile methodologies on my own because there were bits and pieces on the internet everywhere, but this instructor put everything together for me in a format that I was able to consume and comprehend in a day! I definitely appreciate it. It was well worth it. -Monroe Walker”
“I’ve taken a few other Agile courses, and this one has given me the most value so far, really helping me see how I could apply the Agile approach in the real world (and not just to IT projects.) I gladly recommend this course to others. -Paul Tousignant”
“I would recommend the course to anyone interested in the subject because it was simple and informative, as well as affordable. -Rod Cano”
“I was ecstatic with my experience in this course; you can tell Mauricio is a natural at teaching and a guru when it comes to Agile; he delivered the entire agile methodology in a thorough manner, yet it was concise and easily digestible at the same time; he is sincere and honest, and he probably taught me more than other courses out there that charge $500 thank you so much mauricio -Julian Kaldawi”
“I love the practical examples that stuck in my head, and I’m going to tell my coworkers about it…Love it!” says Madhuchhanda Pradhan.
“Agile training is provided to all employees at the company where I currently work, but I can tell you that THIS was much better!! congrats Mauricio, you are amazing!!! -Iris Franco de Paiva”
What benefits does Agile Project Management provide?
Is Agile Project Management Certification included in this course?
Yes, upon completion of this course, you will be awarded an Agile Project Management Certificate (a Udemy Certificate of Completion that you can download as a pdf).
Yes, you can include this Agile Project Management Certification on your CV or resume; I recommend putting it under the heading “Professional Development,” then simply adding the course title, year of completion, and Udemy at the bottom.
Is there any real-world value in a Udemy Agile Project Management Certification?
Take the course now to learn more about Agile and how you can apply it to become an Agilelist. You’ll learn about powerful tools and concepts that will help you become more successful in your projects. We’ll go beyond the definition of Agile, from rituals and tools to activities, concepts, examples, and reflections.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn about Agile.
- Beginners, people without any Agile experience or knowledge.
- People who have heard the words “user stories,” “backlog,” “retrospectives,” “sprints,” “scrum master,” “product owner,” “MVP,” “swim lanes,” “kanban board,” etc. and wondered what it meant.
- Developers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Data Base Administrators and pretty much anyone interested in learning Agile.
- People who want to learn about the most important and popular Agile Methodology: SCRUM.
- Udemy Instructors who want to launch courses faster, the Agile Way!
|File Name :||Agile Crash Course: Agile Project Management; Agile Delivery free download|
|Genre / Category:||IT & Software|
|File Size :||1.97 gb|
|Publisher :||Mauricio Rubio – Agile Guru & Founder of AgileKB | AgileLee & Ureducation|
|Updated and Published:||10 08,2021|