What you’ll learn in Affinity Photo for the iPad
- Using Affinity Photo for iPad, you can enhance your photos.
- Make their photos stand out by using techniques and tools.
- Find out how to spot and fix common photo issues.
- Using tried-and-true methods, take a photo from beginning to end.
- Affinity Photo on an iPad in working order
Affinity Photo for iPad is a game changer; until now, there hasn’t been a complete photo editing software app for a mobile platform. However, all of that power can be intimidating at first, which is where this course comes in.
I’ll take you through the basic five steps you should consider when editing any photo, provide you with downloadable photos to follow along with, and give you exercises to lock down your new skills in over 9.5 hours of tuition.
Then I’ll go over advanced topics like selections, layer masks, layer blend modes, converting images to black and white, dodge and burn techniques, the best way to use filters and adjustment layers, using shapes, gradients, and text, why Hollywood selfies fail and how to fix them, advanced selections, using curves (the professional’s choice, according to some…), cloning out blemishes, and so on.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn how to use Affinity Photo on the iPad
- Beginners who want to learn the methods as well as the tools of photo editing
|File Name :||Affinity Photo for the iPad Free Download|
|Genre / Category:||Photography & Video|
|File Size :||1.35 gb|
|Publisher :||Simon Foster|
|Updated and Published:||24 Oct,2021|