from live sessions originally aired September 4 - November 20, 2013
The initial prescription could be compared very much to the opening drive in a game of golf. We have our rare holes-in-one; but the mark of a proficient practitioner is not so much measured by these rare successes, as it is by the art of proceeding along from there, of following the patient down the path toward cure. Which involves:
- knowing what to do
- knowing what not to do
- understanding when to do or not to do it
and perhaps most importantly, being able to discern
- what has occurred,
- where we are now,
- and what needs to occur next.
Topics addressed in this course:
- Assessing Remedy Action in the followup setting
- Understanding and Working with Aggravations
- The "First Followup Phenomenon"
- Simillimum or Kind-of-Close-icum ? - identification in retrospect
- Understanding Cure, Palliation, and Suppression
- Directions of Cure; what did Hering really say, and where do we go from there?
- Management of Old Symptoms Returning
- Repeating the remedy; dose and potency considerations
- Single-dose and Repetitive dosing strategies - including management of the LM potencies
- Following up on the close-enoughicum; when the initial prescription was close but not close enough
- Working with One-sided / Defective cases
- Special Considerations for the Sensitive Patient
- The Second Prescription
- Remedies that Follow
- Working with Acutes in the chronic case
- Recognizing and working with Obstacles to Cure
- Polypharmacy and Multiple Medical Interventions - if, when, how, &` it happens whether we intend it to or not
James Tyler Kent, Lecture on the Second Prescription, 1888
If you are having technical issues with PayPal and need help enrolling, please contact our Course Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 707-825-0545. (pacific time).
*Cancellation Policy: No refunds on WHN Courses
DVD/CD - Note -
the special discounted price for this course does NOT include the boxed DVD/CD set. If you would like the DVD/CD version of the course, this will be made available to all course participants a special discounted rate, from a participants-only link on the course page.
(see http://www.wholehealthnow.com/courses/case-management.html for details regarding purchase of the DVD/CD set alone).
Purchase of this online course will provide you with 6 months access to all online course materials, and the opportunity to purchase the boxed DVD/CD course set at course participant discount.
Please note that your enrollment on this course page will automatically expire 6 months (26 weeks) following the date of your enrollment, and all quizzes must be completed, and verification of participation material for continuing education purposes must be downloaded, prior to that time.